Meeting your customer needs profitably
Our unique approach ensures we investigate and analyse your business effectively so that we can recommend the right strategies for your business.
Your proposition and your market
If you can’t tell me what you do in 10 words or less, how are your potential customers supposed to understand what you can do for them? If you try to talk to everyone then you are unlikely to identify with anyone.
- What is your product / service?
- Who is your target market?
- What is your goal for market share?
- What turnover / profit will you generate from this?
- What resources do you have / require?
- What are your timescales?
Understanding your customers
Do you find that you are very busy, but not necessarily making as much money that you would expect? Do some customers require a lot of servicing, while others don’t? This could be because you are targeting the wrong ones!
- Identify which customers are the right ones to target
- Understand how they behave and how to communicate with them
- What personality should you portray?
- What is your story?
- Why customers should buy from you rather than your competitors – your Unique selling Proposition
- We all have benefits, it is just a matter of identifying them then communicating in the right way
Pricing and Promotion
How do you identify the right price for your products or service? And how should you promote your business? What media should you be using and what are the benefits of each?
- Get the right pricing strategy for your business
- Integrate your message to make it a whole lot louder
- Choose the right media
- Use the right non-digital communications including advertising, PR, direct mail, networking, strategic alliances and events
- Develop the right digital and social media strategy and implement it in the right way
Measure your marketing success
You spend money on marketing, but which bits are working for you and which aren’t? What sort of Return on Investment are you getting from your marketing spend? Should you be spending less, or more on marketing?
- Set your marketing objectives
- Develop a marketing plan
- Track your leads
- Measure the effectiveness of each marketing initiative